Content from this blog has moved to www.michellerayburn.com.

3.30.2011

Free Kindle Books - March 30

Here's a link to a couple of books that are currently free:




Now, the book I'm about to give you a link to should come with a disclaimer. From the title, I'm pretty sure that this book will not go on my list of those I recommend. It sounds like something encouraging minimal faith, which sounds opposite of being sold out for Christ. But it's free, so if you're looking for something to get you thinking about whether the author is on target or not, this one might get you: What's the Least I Can Believe and Still Be a Christian? by Martin Thielen.


 

1 comment:

  1. Idea of this book surely changes the attitudes of people.But how this book encourage a person? Through ideas of author or religious values?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails