Content from this blog has moved to www.michellerayburn.com.

8.01.2011

Free Kindle Books - August 1

We start off August with lots of free Kindle books from Christian publishers:

A Kiss of Adventure by Catherine Palmer
Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson (Baker)
The Frontiersman's Daughter by Laura Frantz (Revell)
Ransome's Honor (The Ransome Trilogy) by Kaye Dacus
The 7-Day Doubt Diet by Renee Swope (Revell)
Waterfall: A Novel (River of Time Series) by Lisa T. Bergren (David C. Cook)
Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook Series) by Erynn Magnum (NavPress)
The Vigilante's Bride byYvonne Harris (Bethany House)

And one more that's back again to the freebies:
Code Blue by Richard Mabry (Abingdon)
A Kiss of Adventure (Treasures of the Heart Series #1) Sixteen Brides Frontiersman's Daughter, The: A Novel Ransome's Honor (The Ransome Trilogy) 7-Day Doubt Diet, The Waterfall: A Novel (River of Time Series) Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook Series, Book 1) Code Blue Vigilante's Bride, The

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again, Michelle! I love getting free books and the ones you've found in the past have been great reads! I look forward to your list each time and find plenty to keep me busy reading. Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for posting. I'm going through your old posts and filling my Kindle with your recommendations. My fav book of the summer ("The Imperfect Enjoyment" by Dewan Gibson) was a cheap Kindle buy so I'm always pleasantly surprised of what I find from authors not as well-known.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails