Content from this blog has moved to www.michellerayburn.com.

8.22.2011

Free Kindle Books - August 22

I'm speaking at a writer's conference and I've had limited internet access. I finally got to check for some freebies this morning, and I found these from Christian publishers. The third one is an independent publisher that I haven't heard of, however the author's bio and the book description lead me to believe it's "safe" to add as a Christian book publisher.

Prayers for Today: A Yearlong Journey of Contemplative Prayer by Kurt Bjorklund (Moody Publishers)
The Invitation: A Simple Guide to the Bible by Eugene Peterson (NavPress)
Steppin' Into the Good Life by Tia McCollors (Lift Every Voice)
Prayers for Today Sampler: A Yearlong Journey of Contemplative Prayer The Invitation: A Simple Guide to the Bible Steppin' into the Good Life

1 comment:

  1. I just had to say thankyou for bringing these free books to our attention, i try to find them but don't have an easy time looking for them, so a BIG thankyou!!
    Your blog was brought to my attention by a friend on FB! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails