Content from this blog has moved to www.michellerayburn.com.

1.15.2013

Free Kindle Book: January 15

At the time I posted this, the following books from Christian publishers were free for Kindle. (Check the price in your cart at checkout to be sure they aren't back to full price again now.)
 
Land of My Heart by Tracie Peterson (Bethany House, 2004)
Hearing Her Voice: A Case for Women Giving Sermons (Fresh Perspectives on Women in Ministry) by John Dickson (Zondervan, 2012)
Zora and Nicky: A Novel in Black and White by Claudia Mair Burney (David C. Cook, 2010)
Named by God: Overcoming Your Past, Transforming Your Present, Embracing Your Future by Kasey Van Norman (Tyndale, 2012)
The Calling of Emily Evans by Jeannett Oke (Bethany House, 2006)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allan, I was able to return a Kindle book I purchased by accident once. I found instructions on Amazon in the help section and sent the e-mail to the address they said to. They can tell if you opened the book and read part of it, and since I hadn't, I could return it. However, you have to remember that if you do it more than once, you run the risk of having your Amazon account blocked from too many returns.

      Kindle books are usually free for a limited time, so you'll want to always check the purchase price at checkout. I have disabled one-click ordering so I am able to verify the price at checkout and reduce my chances of accidentally buying something.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails