Content from this blog has moved to www.michellerayburn.com.

6.19.2014

Free Kindle Book: The Repurposed and Upcycled Life

Some of my friends already heard the news on Facebook, but to all of my blog readers, I am happy to announce that my book is free on Amazon for Kindle from now until June 22. 

Amazon Link: The Repurposed and Upcycled Life

You don't have to have a Kindle to read free eBooks. Amazon has an app you can download to your computer. Or if you have a tablet, there are apps for both Apple products and Droid devices for reading Kindle books. 

Want a print version? For 24 hours (until June 20) autographed copies of the book are 45% off the cover price when ordered through my website. Go directly to the Square Up ordering page

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails