Content from this blog has moved to www.michellerayburn.com.

f

6.19.2010

Getting Organized on the Blog

I've been working on organizing the blog a little better and you might have noticed a new box in the sidebar. I'm organizing posts by theme and days of the week. This doesn't mean that I'll be posting every day of the week, but it means you'll have a better idea of what to expect on certain days.

Monday- Photo of the Week- I'll post a photo that I took. Something that speaks without words.

Tuesday- Everyday Ideas - I'll share practical thoughts, tips, and solutions for everyday concerns.

Wednesday-Creativity - Dedicated to all things artsy and creative.

Thursday- Book Reviews - Since some publicists ask me to post book reviews on specific days, there may be random book reviews on different days of the week. Otherwise, they will be on Thursdays

Friday – Faith and Inspiration - Devotional thoughts and inspiration for your faith journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails