Content from this blog has moved to www.michellerayburn.com.

f

7.05.2011

Freezer Meals- Does it Work?

Today's everyday idea focuses on meal planning.

Money Saving Mom has regular posts about "freezer cooking" where she makes up several meals worth of something all at once. Have you ever tried this? And did it save you time?

I'm curious, because I've seen the posts and I'm considering it. Money Saving Mom has pages of info about how she does it, plus she has a bunch of recipes. The busier my schedule gets, the more I've realized I need to come up with a better system for meal planning. I know I can't afford to buy pre-packaged foods. And they aren't healthy anyway. So, I'm researching some ways I can make my kitchen time more productive and less time-consuming while keeping the nutrition factor high.

I'd love to hear your ideas on organizing and planning meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails