Content from this blog has moved to www.michellerayburn.com.

f

1.22.2012

New Pinterest Interest

This weekend, I explored Pinterest and it's addicting. For those who haven't heard of it, it's a newer social networking site where people can share media such as photos and videos. It's different from Facebook in that there is no status to update. However, people can comment on pictures you post and those you share through a process called "pinning" and "re-pinning".

I added a little tool to my web browser and any time I see something I like on the web, I can "pin" the photo to my Pinterest boards. And while browsing on Pinterest, I can always reshare or "repin" what someone else has shared.

Follow Me on Pinterest

The unique thing about the site is that it works best with websites that have a lot of photos because there's lots to share. I'm still exploring, but check out these things I found:

Sometimes it's a clever homemaking idea.
Other times, it's a clever decorating idea.
I've found phrases to inspire.
And I've collected recipes and fun ideas.
Pinterest is a way of collecting ideas and coming back to them later. Once you find a picture that interests you, you can click on it to see the original website or blog post where the idea and often the instructions or tutorial are located.

I've found hairstyle ideas, decorating and craft ideas, craft patterns, fun photography, places I dream of visiting, and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails