Content from this blog has moved to www.michellerayburn.com.

f

2.05.2013

Pinterest Project Wrap-Up

I hope you enjoyed the Pinterest Project. I'll continue to post projects from time to time, but this concludes the 31-day experiment. On a longer-term experiment, I have a feeling that even more of what is posted on Pinterest might not work out quite the same in my own kitchen and craft room. I chose to feature things I could either accomplish in a very short time, or things that I had supplies already on hand for. Someday, I'll tackle something bigger! 

So, now back to normal blogging, posting freebies to Kindle books, and on to new things, such as promoting my own brand new book: The Repurposed and Upcycled Life: When God Turns Trash to Treasure

Thanks for letting me experiment on Pinterest along with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails