Content from this blog has moved to www.michellerayburn.com.

f

3.02.2011

Seasons of Hope

I've had so many Kindle freebies to announce lately that I've hardly had time to post any inspiration! Now that we're in March, I can finally see the end of winter approaching. Oh, I know, we'll have a few more snow storms to contend with- one coming tomorrow in fact. But, I can see the end approaching and the promise of green grass and warmer temps lures me with the promise that winter does really turn to spring, eventually.

Have you ever been in a situation that is like a change of seasons? Sometimes, we're gripped by a time of discouragement that seems to last so much longer than we'd ever hoped. But then, a small sign of hope comes when something in our circumstance changes and suddenly we can see a new season approaching. Like a single blade of a crocus leaf pushing through the snow, a small change can give us the hope we need to persevere.

I'm so thankful that winter isn't forever. And I'm also grateful that my seasons of discouragement aren't forever either. 

Are you in the midst of a trial? How do you cope? Have you seen the promise of a new season coming, or does it seem there's no end in sight for your struggle? I'm praying that those who need some encouragement will find it amid their difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails