Content from this blog has moved to www.michellerayburn.com.

f

6.05.2011

Featuring Writers This Week

Since I'll be  attending a writers conference at Wheaton College all week, I thought it was appropriate to feature several authors while I'm hanging out with other writers. I'll also try to keep up with the Kindle freebies while I'm away from the blog.

Watch for features on Davis Bunn, Joanna Weaver, and Laura Hilton and maybe others.

Do you have a dream to write? Mine started at Write to Publish held annually on the Wheaton College Campus. It's a great place to meet other writers, connect with editors, and learn a lot about writing. If you're serious about writing, you'll make the investment and attend a quality conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails