Content from this blog has moved to www.michellerayburn.com.

f

10.11.2011

Women of Faith - St. Paul MN is Coming Soon

I'm counting down! I mentioned Women of Faith in a post a few weeks ago, but in less than two weeks, I'll be there! I'll be blogging and posting pictures from Women of Faith in St. Paul, MN so be sure to watch for those posts. If you haven't ever been to one of these events, I encourage you to consider joining me in St. Paul, or attending an event in your area.

I have found that the excitement at a large group event is contagious, and even though I don't condone basing spiritual life on emotions, there are times when it's appropriate to catch the excitement and celebrate God. In my past experience, the Friday intensives have been a fabulous time of spiritual growth, so I'm looking forward to that.

Here's a clip from Women of Faith:
I'm excited about my seats. Women of Faith sent me complimentary tickets via the Book Sneeze review program, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to attend and bring a friend.

Have you ever attended Women of Faith? If so, what was your experience. I'd love to hear about it in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails