Content from this blog has moved to www.michellerayburn.com.

f

1.01.2013

31 Pinteresting Days of a Proverbs 31 Wife

For the next 31 days, I'm conducting an experiment with Pinterest. If you haven't heard of it, Pinterest is one of the best resources for ideas on the internet. It's also a source for some of the biggest flops.
I'm somewhat of a Pinterest addict and I frequently add ideas I find online to this digital bulletin board where I can find them later. However, what looks great on someone else's blog doesn't always work out so great in reality. 

For Pinterest users, there is a little bit of a perfectionist complex affiliated with using the site. As I open my "folders" and browse through everything I've added, I can't help but wonder if the average housewife can achieve equal results. Are these ideals applicable to reality?

So, for the next 31 days, I'm conducting going to evaluate one Pinterest idea from one of my boards, or categories, per day. As a Proverbs 31 industrious woman, I'll choose ideas from all areas of faith, creativity, and everyday life and post my results here on the blog.

If you decide to conduct your own Pinterest experiment, I'd love to hear your comments about your results!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea! I challenged friends to do four Christmas projects during December and ended up doing SEVEN - so I belive you're very industriuos to do THIRTY ONE. I'll enjoy watching [and cheering you on!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea. I love Pinterest but I only try a small percentage of the things that get pinned. I look forward to seeing your results.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails