Content from this blog has moved to www.michellerayburn.com.

f

1.15.2013

The Pinterest Project Day 14: Button Bracelet

It's Day 15 today, but this is a post from yesterday. Shh, don't tell anyone I was late with day 14. I fell asleep in my comfy chair while browsing through Pinterest looking for a project to try. I decided on a button bracelet just before dozing off, but that's as far as I got.

This morning, I chose some buttons from my craft stash and got out the hemp cord that I already had on hand. It took only 20 minutes to follow the directions from Hope Studios to recreate Jennifer's project.

Here is Jennifer's version from her blog:
I assembled my supplies, which are so minimal that it makes this a fantastic project.
 Then, I followed Jennifer's directions on Hope Studios. Here is what I ended up with. It's a tiny bit too long, so I probably added one too many buttons, but I can hook the loop on the 2nd button if needed. Also, when you tie your loop at the beginning, be sure it can slip over the last button you plan to use. This is your clasp. If you make it too big, that can be a problem too.

Here is what it looks like on my arm. It also looks like a "before" picture for an advertisement for hairy arms. Perhaps my next Pinterest project ought to be something on solutions for scary hairy arms.
 Total time spent. 30 minutes. Including the time to blog about it.

Pinterest Project Score:
Successes - 11
Fails - 3







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails